About The Author
My name is Cassidy Dingenskirchen, although online i usually appear either as “deing” or with my full title, St. Dingenskirchen. I come from and currently dwell in the delightfully uninteresting German Land of Lower Saxony. I’m non-binary, and i’m still busy figuring out whatever that is supposed to mean.
My pronouns, in English, are e/eir/em or, if that’s too newfangled for you, they/them1. In German, i prefer the standard neuter “es”, with the genitive and accusative forms picked at the speaker’s discretion.
Beside these extremely interesting attributes i also have a profound dislike for talking about myself, so here’s a selection of personal but third-party testimonials about yours truly instead:
- “cursed zoomer”
- “Cass is the only person i respect here”
- “best waffle”
- “I rarely see Cass speak, like not even defending them”
- “the single most level headed and reasonable person we know”
- “cass is a secret onion editor” — “i unironically would believe that to be true, i don’t know why but it makes so much sense to me”
- “don’t know what you’re on 90% of the time but i want some” and finally
- “THANK YOU CASS I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT YOUR DELUSIONS OF ENLIGHTENMENT”
If that too is too newfangled for you, consider going outside more often↩︎